Friday 8 August 2014

Wanderlust

I was just given the incredible opportunity to travel around Western Europe. My eyes were opened to so many things and I've come out of this experience wide eyed and wiser. I also happened to enter my twenties. I've never put a whole lot of effort into this blog however I'm hoping I can share the learning experience that is my twenties. Looking forward to sharing lessons I learn, as well as outfits I wear, and keep this blog as a record of my personal developments.
Here are just a couple of my favourite snaps from the trip, there are so many countries and experiences not shown in the pictures; I may write about them in the future but for now this post is just a little taste of the parts of the world I was incredibly lucky enough to see.
Atlantis Books: Santorini
I'm really looking forward to using this blog as my creative outlet and memory log. If I pick up any readers along the way, welcome! I look forward to sharing this journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day