Thursday 30 July 2015

The Dark of the Matinée: Les Misérables

Hi all,
Yesterday I had the pleasure of watching the Sydney production of Les Misérables at the Capitol Theatre. For years now I've been obsessed with this story, the characters are incredible, and the music is so intense and powerful. My love for Victor Hugo grows with every rendition of this story I see (even though it's horribly heartbreaking and always leaves me sobbing).
As with any form of Les Mis, whether it be on page, screen, stage or audio, Éponine is always a highlight for me and wow did Kerrie Anne Greenland  do her justice.
Here are some snaps of what I wore!
Coat: Thrifted $7.50 | Top: Topshop | Skirt: Topshop | Shoes: Zara (sale)
If you're in Sydney and looking for something to give you goosebumps, make you laugh, make you sob and overall amaze you, definitely give this a go! They've just released tickets for the last couple of shows! If you're on a budget you can save some cash by attending one of the remaining Wednesday matinée's, with the ambiance of Capitol Theatre you certainly don't miss out on a thing.
Thanks for reading, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day